Welcome to the future, where aging in place & technology-enabled at home healthcare just became the #1 option for older adults.
We’ve created 2 packages to choose from to best suit your family’s needs.
Read below to determine whether Stay Active or Stay Healthy is right for you.
Activity Monitoring Package
Stay Active will use an array of battery-powered infrared smart sensors to monitor activity around a home and a radio frequency ultra-wideband radar to monitor falls in the bathroom.
• The device in the bathroom has a built-in phone to automatically establish two-way communication in case of a fall.
• All of the monitoring is passive, so there is no wearable involved.
• Our system is monitored 24/7 by a medical command center staffed with nurses and paramedics, physicians.
• Families can access our mobile app and Alexa to see how their loved one is doing anytime.
• The platform is built in partnership with Amazon.
• Installation of the sensors is not included in the package price. However, we believe the sensor arrays can be installed by a client or family member in approximately 15-20 minutes. We can also arrange for Amazon Smart Home service to install the system at a low cost.
Enjoy even more peace of mind with Stay Healthy. In addition to the features of Stay Active, it includes health (blood pressure, heart rate, blood oxygen levels, temperature, weight), cognitive (audio analysis) and medication (medications list) monitoring in the system as well as regular communication with the client and their Primary Care Physician.
• In addition to 24/7 monitoring of your system, proactive outbound calls are made to check in and interact with our clients (each call lasting between 15-20 minutes).
• We send comprehensive monthly reports of our interactions to the client’s Primary Care Provider.
• The price of Stay Healthy depends on the number of outbound calls we make each month. Stay Healthy packages can include:
1 outbound call per month.
2 outbound calls per month (every other week)
4 outbound calls per month (weekly)