Stay Smart Care for Seniors and Loved Ones
- Need to know mom is ok and that she is looked after by a nurse 24/7 with the ability to dispatch support (ambulance) if needed.
- Reduce caregiver stress from not knowing how to manage patient care, know that nurse support is aligned with Physician
- Mom wants to know that support will be there without having someone in her home to watch her.
- Passive sensors provide the highest level of supervision with the least amount of intrusion.
- Early identification of problems that might otherwise be ignored and before they become urgent or emergent
- Remove self-diagnosis and mis-management of conditions leading to a healthy life.
- Provide clinically accurate, insightful and objective data to the primary care physician from between office visits promoting improved Quality of Care.
- Offers caregivers a tool to monitor and support people who are out of town or hard to physically reach.