Effective Date: February 1, 2019
- Personal Information Collected
- Contact Us. If you send us emails such as customer support inquiries, we may maintain those communications and their contents so that we can resolve your inquiries or otherwise assist you. Personal Information collected to communicate with you is used to contact you to respond to your inquiries and provide additional information on our services. Any emails from Stay such as future newsletters, or any other unsolicited marketing message, will include an easily understood unsubscribe mechanism fully compliant with CAN-Spam.
- Information Collected AutomaticallyWhile you are browsing the Site, we automatically log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, certain other technical information, including your browser type and connection speed, and your activities while using the Site (such as the pages you visited, click rates, time spent on pages, etc.). When you access the Site from a mobile device, we may collect information from that device, including your IP address, browser type, and device type, and other usage information about your device. In order to personalize and enhance your experience on the Site, we may also collect information through the following technologies:
- Log Files. The information inside the log files includes IP addresses, type of browser, Internet Site Provider (“ISP”), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us.
- Web Beacons. Web beacons are small graphic images or other web programming code that may be included in our Site pages or other areas of the Site. Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of users of our Site. Unlike Cookies, which are typically stored on your computer or mobile device’s hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages. Web beacons or similar technologies help us better manage content on our Site by informing us of what content is effective, counting the number of users of the Site, monitoring how users navigate the Site, or counting how many emails, articles or links were actually opened or viewed.
Google Analytics. Our Site uses Google Analytics to help understand how visitors interact with our website so that the Site can be improved.
Scale Marketing Pixels. Our Site uses the “audience insite pixels” from Scale Marketing. Essential information is recorded about user activity and interactions with this Site for the purposes of security and site optimization analytics. This limited first-party data may be further enhanced with the help of thirdparty data sources to help facilitate visitor segmentation and re-engagement through verified marketing channels, within the respective boundaries of applicable legal standards.
- We may use your Personal Information to provide you the Site and products or services you requested;
- We may use your Personal Information to respond to your questions, requests, and comments that you communicate to us;
- We may use your Personal Information to send you information such as new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up-to-date with SSC and our products or services. You can always opt out of email marketing by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link appended to the end of a promotional email from us;
- We may use your Personal Information to respond to your customer services requests and support needs;
- We may use your Personal Information to provide, analyze, administer and improve our Site;
- We may use your Personal Information to perform business analyses or for other similar purposes to improve the quality of our business, our Site and the products or services we offer;
- We may use your Personal Information to create aggregated, non-personal information, or to create de-identified information; and
- Data SecurityWe have reasonable and appropriate security measures (including technical and organizational measures) in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of any Personal Information we receive about you through the Site. For example, the Site is protected by secure socket layer (“SSL”) technology. However, there is no guarantee, and we cannot guarantee, that information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. When you submit information to us through our Site, you should be aware that your information is transmitted across the Internet and that no method of transmission over the Internet is completely 100% secure. Please note that emails, live chat messages and other communications you send through our Site are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means. If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- How We Disclose Personal Information and Anonymous DataWe do share your Personal Information with our third party service providers who assist us in operating our Site, as described below. We may also release your Personal Information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site’s policies, or protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. Please note that, in addition to the sharing of your Personal Information (as described below), de-identified or aggregated information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.The following describes how we may share your Personal Information:
- Professional Advisors. We may share your Personal Information with our auditors, lawyers or other professional advisors so they can support our business. Like the other service providers, these professional advisors are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- Business Transfers. SSC may, in the future, sell or otherwise transfer some or all of its assets to a third party. Your Personal Information we obtain from you via the Site may be disclosed to any potential or actual third party purchasers of such assets and/or may be among those assets transferred in accordance with applicable law.
- ChildrenWe do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 and do not target the Site to children under 13. If you are under 13, you should not attempt to use the Site or provide any data to us. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to us, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
941 West Morse Blvd. #100
Winter Park, FL 32789