Client Services Account Manager
Dept: Stay Smart Care, Inc.
Reports To: VP/Product Manager, Stay Smart Care
The Client Services Account Manager will receive new clients form the Launch Team and ensure new business relationships remain successful as well as maintain and grow existing relationships with current clients. The Client Services Account Manager will help our clients to better understand the full potential of our products and act as a liaison between the client and Stay Smart Care. The successful candidate will also be responsible for collaborating with different work groups and departments to improve customer support programs and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Actively “watch” for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Set good example of work habits for others to follow, such as using time wisely, resolving issues efficiently, participating only in value add or necessary system required activities.
- Supports TekTone commitment to product excellence, product quality and customer satisfaction. Performs to the best of his or her ability to create high quality products and services that satisfy customer requirements.
- Actively promote safety and good housekeeping practices.
- Maintain regular contact with assigned clients and serves as the “one focal point of contact” to ensure customer success and increase customer satisfaction
- Respond in a timely manner to any inquiry and provide regular updates to clients on the projects or issues that directly affect each client
- Review dashboard for client use and/or issues on a daily basis
- Coordinate between clients and monitoring service to ensure quality service is delivered
- Educate and support the client’s use of installed solutions – including the staff of the B2B client or offer support to clients’ family members on the capability of SSCI if needed
- Develop open and effective channels of communication with each client and coordinate with stakeholders around internal and external projects
- Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to purchase accessories and additional services and support Sales by uncovering selling opportunities in assigned accounts
- Liaise internally on all matters that relate to client experience
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field required
- 3+ years’ experience in customer service
- 1+ years’ experience in management position preferred
- Proven ability to utilize a CRM contract platform required
- Must demonstrate ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills required